Aerofoam® Alupet Tape is a special aluminum foil tape reinforced with PET film backing combined with strong solvent acrylic adhesives and an easy release liner for ease of removal, thus saving application time. It can be used on Aerofoam® XLPE insulation to cover the joints. Tapes are suitable for lap joints, face-to-face joints and corner joints.
- Adhesion of Aerofoam® insulation to metallic surfaces;
- Adhesion of Aerofoam® insulation joints.
In order to install Aerofoam® Tape in a professional manner, please consult the Installation Handbook. In order to get your free copy please register here.
- Low moisture content – good sealing properties
- Excellent reflection coefficient
- Long service life due to the high-quality solvent acrylic adhesive
- Perfect match to the Aerofoam® XLPE alupet foil
For more information please download the technical file here.
To download the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of the product please click here.