Aerofoam® XLPE Polyolefin Rolls and Sheets are made of closed-cell cross-linked polyolefin foam that controls condensation, has high thermal efficiency, and sound absorption. They are available as a sandwich product that is composed of foam, alupet foil, and self-adhesive backing. In addition to the dimensional stability, the rolls and sheets have a ‘memory effect’ that enables them to take back their original shape. The foil and the foam can have different colors (apart from the standard grey foam and silver foil) depending on the customers’ needs.
Not only are they environmentally friendly but they pose no harm to human health and have zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), Global Warming Potential (GWP) of less than 5, and a low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) of less than 4 µg/m2/hr in 24 hours. Aerofoam® XLPE Rolls and Sheets comply with LEED requirements.
Aerofoam XLPE polyolefin rolls and sheets are available in standard Alupet Silver Color Foil or it can be customized to black, red, blue and other colors as well.
- Big diameter pipes (where tubes can’t be used, sheeting are used)
- Ventilation ducts
- Tanks, reservoirs
- Mechanical equipments
In order to install Aerofoam® XLPE Polyethylene rolls & sheets in a professional manner, please consult the Installation Handbook.
- Fire rated “CLASS O” as per BS 476 Parts 6 & 7;
- Very low water vapor permeance (0 perms);
- Water tight due to the pre-applied alupet foil;
- Very low water absorption rate (0.3% by volume);
- High thermal efficiency (λ24˚ C = 0.032 W/mK; λ46˚ C = 0.036 W/mK);
- Wide temperature range (from -50˚ C to +105˚ C);
- Chemical resistance – resistant to most chemicals (sodium, silica, fluoride, chloride, etc.);
- Antibacterial & antifungal;
- Environmental friendly – ODP = 0 and GWP < 5;
- Very low VOC emission level ( < 4 µg/m2/hr in 24 hours);
- Good mechanical resistance;
- Sound absorption properties;
- Easy and fast to install;
- Aesthetical look.
Required Accessories :
- Aerofoam Glue
- Aerofoam Alupet Tape