Aerofoam® NBR Clad sheets and rolls present an economical and effective solution to aluminum and stainless steel cladding because of its non-porous and closed-cell structure. Flexible elastomeric foam is coated with a durable composite thick foil, and reduces the intensity of labor in comparison to aluminum or stainless steel cladding. Other benefits include its light-weight nature, durability, aesthetical look, safety and ease in usage as well as cutting down storage space. Installation of this material don’t require special tools or skills. Due to its dimensional stability, it offers high thermal efficiency as well as protection from imminent condensation problems. Effect of sound absorption is an additional benefit.
The Aerofoam® flexible elastomeric foam CLAD rolls & sheets represent an economical solution to the expensive and labor intensive aluminum or stainless steel cladding. Some of the benefits are the following: less skilled labor required, fast installation (50% faster than aluminum cladding), light weight material (0.34 Kg/m2), safe to use (PVC jacketing – no safety equipment required), easy to cut, no power tools required, easy and light to lift and carry, jackets can be cut on-site without waste (on a cutting table), space-saving storage.
- Indoor and outdoor services
- Outdoor pipes including fittings
- Outdoor air ducts
- Tanks, reservoirs
In order to install Aerofoam® NBR CLAD in a professional manner, please consult the Installation Handbook.
- UV and corrosion resistance;
- Fire rated “CLASS O” as per BS 476 Parts 6 & 7;
- Very low water vapor permeance (0 perms);
- High water vapor diffusion factor (> 17,000);
- Very low water absorption rate (0.06% by volume);
- High thermal efficiency (λ24˚ C = 0.033 W/mK; λ46˚ C = 0.035 W/mK);
- Wide temperature range (from -50˚ C to +105˚ C);
- Chemical resistance – resistant to most chemicals (sodium, silica, fluoride, chloride, etc.);
- Antibacterial & antifungal;
- Environmental friendly – ODP = 0 and GWP < 5;
- Very low VOC emission level ( < 6 µg/m2/hr in 24 hours);
- Sound absorption properties;
- Easy and fast to install.
Required Accessories :
- Aerofoam Glue
- Aerofoam Clad Tape